BELLEVUE, Wash., June 24, 2014 – PACCAR Leasing Company continues to expand its franchise network across North America with eight new locations ranging from Florida to Oregon.
The expansion is concentrated in the South and Midwest as the demand for the full-service leasing and short-term rentals are increasing in those regions. A new franchise location has opened in western Oregon and another in Idaho as well. All of the new locations are branches of established PacLease Franchises, expanding their reach within their respective states.
“Demand for full-service leasing is growing, and PACCAR dealers are interested in expanding into different markets across the United States,” said PACCAR Leasing President Neil Vonnahme. “These franchises are able to provide new and existing customers with customized solutions to meet their business demands.”
PacLease continues to offer optimum full-service leasing products with the Kenworth and Peterbilt brands, giving customers the ability to spec the right vehicle for their business. These new locations are welcomed into the PacLease network of franchises to encourage the growth of leasing options in these regions.
PacLease franchises have opened new locations at:
- Jackson Group PacLease, 812 West Laurel St., Caldwell, Idaho 83605.
- JX PacLease – Sussex, N63 W2307 Highway 74, Sussex, Wis. 53089.
- Peterbilt PacLease South Florida, 2441 South State Road 7 Highway 441, Fort Lauderdale, Fla. 33317.
- Peterbilt PacLease South Florida, 5313 State Road 82/Martin Luther King Boulevard, Fort Myers, Fla. 33905.
- Peterbilt PacLease South Florida, 5750 Orange Avenue, Fort Pierce, Fla. 34947.
- Southland PacLease, 441 South Goodman Road, Lake Charles, La. 70615.
- Rush Truck Leasing, Inc., 3001 IH 69 Access Road, Robstown, Texas 78380.
- Whiteford Kenworth PacLease, 3301 Magnum Drive, Elkhart, Ind. 46516.
- DSU Peterbilt PacLease, 16791 SE 120th Avenue, Clackamas, Ore. 97015.
PacLease, which has locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, provides customized full-service leasing programs and truck rentals for customers in a wide variety of industries. To learn more about PacLease programs contact a local PacLease location or visit www.paclease.com.
About PacLease and PACCAR
PACCAR Leasing Company (PacLease) is one of the fastest-growing commercial truck leasing companies in the transportation industry. PacLease has independent and company-owned full-service leasing locations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. PacLease provides customized full-service lease, rental and contract maintenance programs designed to meet the specific needs of customers. A combination of reliable, custom-built trucks and complete service offerings allows customers to maximize the value of their transportation resources.
PACCAR Leasing is a part of the financial services group of PACCAR Inc, a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market, symbol PCAR, and its homepage can be found at www.paccar.com.